Saturday 13 December 2008

ACW project: Jacklex 6 mule supply wagon and Generals






A little off topic, this is an ACW mule drawn supply wagon, together with 6 generals and two cavalry officers. These are Jacklex items, which are still avalable from Peter Johnstone at Spencer Smith Miniatures. The wagon is a recent cast obtained new from Peter, the figures and horses are a recent e-bay purchase rebased and with a quick refurbishment. I have decided to try to dispense with flock, which gives a pleasing vintage-age-of-wargaming look. (I could have said Old School but I think that phrase now has so many different meanings to different people, many of them negative and some of them so very far away from anyhing that interests me, that I have decided to call it something else).

No comments: