Wednesday 20 August 2008

Other manufacturers and ranges








My intention over time is to list all Hinton Hunt ranges on this blog, with pictures for as many figures as possible.

I am also intending to try to provide information on figures from other manufacturers, where these ranges are no longer in production. At the moment I am thinking this will be on a separate blog, to make it easier to search (as there are already so many labels/categories in use here for the Hinton Hunt figures).

I am hoping to start with some information relating to the Alberken and Minifigs S ranges. When this blog (which will be called the old Metal Detector) has enough information to go live, I will post a link to it from here.

The figures in the photo are 20mm Lamming Highlanders.

1 comment:

Stryker said...

Hi Clive,

I'll be looking forward to that!

Ian